Yesterday I made these for Lexee's cheer Christmas party:
Yum-o. But can I just say, I am DONE. No more candy making and sweets baking around here.
Last night we attended Shilo's Christmas concert. Here's a sample:
Shilo didn't try out for choir this year, so she's in the "non-audition" choir. She's regretted it, only because she hates how the choir director ALWAYS mentions it at every concert (like all the parents don't already know the choir hierarchy at the school), like an apology. AND they are the only choir where the girls don't get to wear a colored satin ribbon around their waist. So not only are they mildly dissed by the director, it's loud and clear that they, being sash-less, are on the bottom rung of the choir ladder.
She's going to try out for next year's choir, in the hopes to move up.
Regardless, I thought they did a great job with their musical selections. Especially Shilo.
For the finale, all the choirs converged for a sing-along rendition of White Christmas.
The sound of the snow blowing machine adds such a nice touch, don't you think?
Then to top off the evening, Mauri got to see Santa. AGAIN. This one was much more believable. Even Mar noticed his authentic-looking beard.
I don't think I'll be posting again before our big Vay-cay. Cancun, here we come.
Merry Christmas!

The choir sounded great. I can't believe the director would make such comments, geez some people. Have a great trip, I'm just a tad bit jealous, I need warm and sunny weather, not snow, who needs snow anyway? Seriously why do I live here again?
ReplyDelete